It is my passion to pass the skills I have learnt through yoga and teaching to other teachers. Particularly in the field of Inclusive Yoga.
The YogaPebbles philosophy is rooted in allowing all children in class to feel valued, heard, supported and encouraged regardless of need, obstacle, behaviour or SEN diagnosis.
Which is why I am proud to offer my specialist Inclusive Yoga Training online and in person to qualified, trainee and recently-qualified children’s yoga teachers.
My sessions will provide life-long skills:
- Giving you more insight into how to be Inclusive in your offerings.
- Providing you with the tools to reach EVERY child.
- Helping you manage behaviour, from tackling low-level disruption to more challenging issues.
- Refreshing your skills as a yoga teacher.
- Teaching you how to run an after-school, breakfast yoga club or community class.
- Advising you on what to do if things don’t quite go to plan in your lessons.
- Showing you how to gain more awareness of children with a SEN diagnosis.
As part of the training there will be some pre- and post-course tasks to complete. These trainings will be recognised by Yoga Alliance and on completion your certificate will be eligible for 8 CPD accredited training hours.
Please click below for this year’s training dates and more information on what the sessions include…