So here at Pebbles HQ, lots of exciting things have been happening….
These are just a few of the things we have been to, and will be getting up to!
- Yoga sessions run at Cubs and Brownie packs as part of mindfulness badges
- Successful YogaPebbles holiday workshops run at Hardingstone
- Summer holiday club requested at Grange park in August
- Taster sessions requested in the Autumn term at various locations:- DeafConnect for young people who have hearing loss and Fundays for young adults with additional learning needs
- YogaPebbles showcase family session, requested at the upcoming Harpole village Scarecrow festival in September
- Taster sessions run at new Nurseries – watch this space!
- More new “Happy me, Happy you” parent and child workshops coming later in the year
As well as the above …..
- Look out soon for NEW logo t- shirts and bags available to order soon
- Take part in a competition to name our new Pebbles mascot, being designed as we speak!
- NEW- “Pebbles for Adults” taster course coming soon
- NEW ” Pebbles News” pinging it’s way to your inbox soon
As always, I welcome any feedback or ideas. What would you like to see at YogaPebbles?
Email email@example.com or leave a message to let me know-
Namaste, Lisa x
The light and love in me , sees and honours the light and love in you.