News update from Pebbles HQ….
Here are just a few of the things we have been up to over the last few months, and exiting new work we’ll be getting our teeth into:
- Yoga sessions at Cubs and Brownie packs as part of mindfulness badges.
- Successful YogaPebbles holiday workshops at Hardingstone.
- Summer holiday club requested at Grange park in August.
- Taster sessions requested in the Autumn term at various locations, including: DeafConnect for young people who have hearing loss and Fundays for young adults with additional learning needs.
- YogaPebbles showcased a family session and requested at the upcoming Harpole Village Scarecrow Festival in September.
- Taster sessions running at new nurseries – watch this space!
- More “Happy me, Happy you” parent and child workshops coming later in the year.
As well as the above …..
- Look out soon for our NEW logo t-shirts and bags available to order soon.
- Take part in a competition to name our new Pebbles mascot, being designed as we speak!
- NEW “Pebbles for Adults” taster course coming soon.
- NEW “Pebbles News” pinging its way to your inbox soon.
As always, I welcome any feedback or ideas. What would you like to see at YogaPebbles? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message to let me know.
Namaste, Lisa x
The light and love in me, sees and honours the light and love in you